Today, with intangible ideas and innovations so crucial to success in the marketplace, organizations must create effective strategies for the commercialization, monetization, exploitation and defense of intellectual property rights and technology assets.
Our attorneys are skilled at all aspects of intellectual property and sophisticated technology licensing and technology transfer contracts and deals including:
- IP aspects of mergers, acquisitions and business divestitures
- Multiple-site ERP and CRM software implementations
- Software and information systems development agreements
- Information systems outsourcing and related services agreements
- Biotechnology and life sciences transfer, development, licensing, support, commercialization and M&A agreements
- Website development and web hosting agreements
- Internet service provider and application service provider agreements
- Joint marketing and distribution agreements
Success in innovation-driven niches also often depends on properly structured licensing transactions involving a diverse array of tangible and intangible assets and technologies. Ulmer & Berne attorneys have the technical industry expertise and legal background to counsel clients in staying one step ahead of fast-moving developments in technology and intellectual property.