Today, with intangible ideas and innovations so crucial to success in the marketplace, organizations must create effective strategies for the commercialization, monetization, exploitation and defense of intellectual property rights and technology assets.
Our attorneys are skilled at all aspects of intellectual property and sophisticated technology licensing and technology transfer contracts and deals including:
- IP aspects of mergers, acquisitions and business divestitures
- Multiple-site ERP and CRM software implementations
- Software and information systems development agreements
- Information systems outsourcing and related services agreements
- Biotechnology and life sciences transfer, development, licensing, support, commercialization and M&A agreements
- Website development and web hosting agreements
- Internet service provider and application service provider agreements
- Joint marketing and distribution agreements
Success in innovation-driven niches also often depends on properly structured licensing transactions involving a diverse array of tangible and intangible assets and technologies. Ulmer & Berne attorneys have the technical industry expertise and legal background to counsel clients in staying one step ahead of fast-moving developments in technology and intellectual property.
Ulmer Client Alert Authors: Michael A. Marrero & Gregory P. Stein Website owners who are not paying attention could be liable soon for substantial damages for copyright infringement based on a change in the regulations for designating an agent to receive notification of copyright infringement under Section 512(c) of the Copyright...
December 13, 2016
Ulmer & Berne LLP announces the addition of seasoned intellectual property attorney Paul M. Ulrich as a partner in the firm’s Intellectual Property (IP) & Technology practice. The practice has grown significantly throughout 2014, adding eight new members since January. Mr. Ulrich joins Ulmer & Berne’s Cincinnati office from Dinsmore...
December 22, 2014
Ulmer & Berne LLP is named to the BTI IP Honor Roll as described in the “BTI Intellectual Property Outlook 2015: Changes, Trends and Opportunities in IP & IP Litigation.” BTI Consulting is a leading provider of market research for professional service firms. The BTI IP Outlook 2015 combines a...
July 08, 2014