Ulmer & Berne announces that six of the firm’s partners have been recognized in the 2016 edition of Benchmark Litigation as “State Litigation Stars,” a designation given to those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers.
The following Ulmer & Berne attorneys were selected in their jurisdictions:
- Jeffrey S. Dunlap – General Commercial Litigation; Employment Litigation
- Frances Floriano Goins – General Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey F. Peck – Product Liability
- Frederic X. (Fritz) Shadley – Construction Litigation
- Joseph P. Thomas – Product Liability
- Michael N. Ungar – General Commercial Litigation; Securities Litigation
In addition, Mr. Ungar is also recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America and Ms. Goins is among the Top 250 Women in Litigation in the U.S.
Ulmer & Berne has also received Benchmark Litigation’s highest possible ranking, “highly recommended,” for litigation in Ohio.
Benchmark Litigation conducts research over a six-month period during which researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers.
More information on Benchmark Litigation can be found at: http://www.benchmarklitigation.com/