October 20, 2016
Seven of Ulmer’s partners have been recognized in the 2017 edition of Benchmark Litigation as “State Litigation Stars,” a designation given to those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers.
The following Ulmer & Berne attorneys were selected in their jurisdictions:
- Jeffrey S. Dunlap – General Commercial Litigation
- Frances Floriano Goins – Securities Litigation
- Linda E. Maichl – Product Liability
- Jeffrey F. Peck – Product Liability
- Frederic X. (Fritz) Shadley – Business & Commercial Litigation, Product Liability
- Joseph P. Thomas – Product Liability
- Michael N. Ungar – General Commercial Litigation, Securities Litigation
In addition, Mr. Ungar is also recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America and Ms. Goins is among the Top 250 Women in Litigation.
Ulmer & Berne has also received Benchmark Litigation’s highest possible ranking, “highly recommended,” for litigation in Ohio.
Benchmark Litigation conducts research over a six-month period during which researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers.
More information on Benchmark Litigation can be found by clicking here.