Ulmer & Berne LLP is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized by Cincy Magazine as Cincy Leading Lawyers. Attorneys selected as Cincy Leading Lawyers are considered to be the best in the Tristate area.
Members of Greater Cincinnati’s legal community nominate their colleagues each year for this honor based on their particular strengths and practice areas. The following Ulmer attorneys were chosen as Cincy Leading Lawyers:
- Reuel D. Ash – Banking
- John F. Bennett – Intellectual Property Litigation
- B. Scott Boster – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Alan J. Hartman – Computer, Internet & E-Commerce
- James D. Houston – Civil Litigation
- Scott P. Kadish – Real Estate
- Jesse R. Lipcius – Civil Litigation
- Michael A. Marrero – Copyright & Trademark
- Michael J. Suffern – Class Action/Product Liability
- Joseph P. Thomas – Biotech
- Vance V. VanDrake, III – Patent
“We are truly honored to be included among the Greater Cincinnati area’s best lawyers,” said Scott P. Kadish, Managing Partner. “Our focus is on using our deep industry knowledge and expertise to create innovative and effective legal strategies for our clients, and we’re happy to know our efforts are recognized by our peers in Cincinnati.”
Cincy Magazine invites registered lawyers in Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana to submit ballots nominating the best among their colleagues as Cincy Leading Lawyers. Results are fact-checked and approved by an advisory board. Cincy Magazine has honored the Tristate area’s best lawyers every year since 2005.