- Experienced in the counseling of start-up, emerging, and closely-held businesses, including preparation and review of business plans, business formation, strategic planning, succession planning, and drafting shareholder and limited liability company agreements.
- Significant experience representing companies in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures.
- Represents companies in a variety of commercial law matters, including drafting and negotiating terms and conditions of sale, supply agreements, consignment agreements, distribution agreements, and equipment purchase contracts.
- Extensive experience in advising clients on Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) matters, including Article 2 (Sales), Article 3 (Negotiable Instruments), Article 4 (Bank Deposits and Collections), Article 8 (Investment Securities), and Article 9 (Secured Transactions).
- Experienced in the negotiation and drafting of employment, non-competition, independent contractor, and consulting agreements.
- Represents clients in connection with private equity, debt, and other securities offerings.
- Significant experience negotiating and documenting commercial loans for both lenders and borrowers and representing debtors and creditors in secured transactions and bankruptcy related matters.