- Researches, drafts, and files various pleadings, dispositive motions, memoranda in support, and other documents in federal and state court.
- Assists with the review and summary of discovery documents, and drafts and responds to discovery requests, including requests for production of documents, requests for admissions, and interrogatories.
- Conducts depositions of witnesses in preparation for trial and dispositive motions.
- Prepares for and attends mediations on behalf of clients.
- Analyzes cases and prepares preliminary evaluations of client exposure and potential liability.
- Conducts legal research and drafts memoranda analyzing a broad range of complex legal issues.
- Assists with the management of case files from client intake through settlement or trial.
- Participated in the International Criminal Court Moot Court, Jonathan M. Ault Mock Trial, and National Black Law Students Association Mock Trial competitions during law school.