- Represents clients in single lender and syndicated secured financing transactions, loan participations, loan assignments/assumptions, sale of loans, and mezzanine loan transactions.
- Represents borrowers in secured and unsecured financing transactions, as well as transactions containing both senior and subordinated debt.
- Extensive experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements, such as sales agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, non-disclosure agreements, leases, subleases, bailment agreements, warehousing agreements, tooling agreements, landlord waivers, exclusivity agreements, private label agreements, quality agreements, and staffing agreements.
- Represents skilled nursing and assisted living facility owners and operators in negotiating, documenting, and closing senior and subordinated debt financing transactions for long-term care facilities, including acquisition financing, refinancing, and HUD refinancing transactions.
- Experienced with HIPAA, Anti-Kickback laws, consumer sales laws, consumer terms and conditions of sale, consumer warranty statements, and consumer marketing materials.
- As former in-house counsel, experienced with corporate reorganizations and working with business units to implement new business strategies.