- Representation of private equity funds in connection with formation and capitalization of platform holding companies and representation of portfolio companies including structuring and negotiating various strategic and leveraged acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, senior and subordinated debt financings, equity financings, minority investments, and other corporate matters.
- Outside general counsel for paging and messaging service provider formed through the divestiture of operating units of two U.S. public telecom companies.
- Representation of Fortune 500 companies in acquisitions in the software and polymer industries.
- Experienced in counseling companies at all stages of the business life cycle, including equity formation and wind-down, shareholder disputes, drafting shareholder agreements, limited liability company agreements, employment agreements, noncompetition agreements and independent contractor agreements, as well as negotiating and drafting general commercial contracts.
- Representation of mortgage loan originator and subsidiaries in senior secured credit facilities, warehouse facilities, securitizations, mortgage loan sale and servicing agreements, and equity and debt raises.
- Representation of skilled nursing and assisted living facility owners and operators in negotiating, documenting, and closing senior and subordinated equity and debt financing transactions for long-term care facilities, including acquisition financing and refinancing transactions.