- Litigates toxic tort, insurance, negligence, products liability, employer intentional tort, commercial, and construction related claims in federal and state trial courts and state appellate court.
- Representation has included insurers, manufacturers, restaurants, municipalities, contractors, and various commercial and residential premises owners.
- Toxic tort litigation has included asbestos and silica claims.
- Products liability and industrial-related injury/loss cases have included numerous toxic exposure cases related to asbestos and silica (including wrongful death claims), as well as product liability claims involving death in an industrial elevator; death due to tractor roll-over; electrical injury from industrial tip hardener; fire losses from electrical energy management device; industrial explosion cases: fire from an electrical sign; injuries from a tampered product; environmental damage from underground gasoline storage tank failure; lost income from defective electrical component manufacturing equipment; various personal injury claims from home appliances, defective furniture, numerous automobile accidents, and premises claims.
- Experience in representing major fast food restaurant corporation and fast food franchises in personal injury and food-related claims, as well as criminal acts by third-parties.
- Experience in handling insurance coverage issues and declaratory judgments, including numerous arson and fraud claims.
- Arbitrator and mediator in Cuyahoga County and Lake County, Ohio, and for the Better Business Bureau including its Auto Arbitration program and general consumer claims.