- Assesses cases and prepares preliminary evaluations of client exposure and potential liability.
- Drafts pleadings, including a complaint for an immigration habeas case on behalf of immigrants facing immediate deportation.
- Assists with the review and summary of discovery documents, including government and medical records.
- Conducts legal research and drafts memoranda on various legal issues, including consumer protection statutes, employment discrimination, contract warranties, whistleblower actions, and the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Assists with the management of case files from client intake through settlement or trial.
- Participated in the Herbert Wechsler National Criminal Moot Court Competition (April 2017).