- Advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, real estate transactions, and general corporate matters, including conducting due diligence and drafting and negotiating purchase agreements, credit agreements, consulting agreements, leases, engagement letters, preemptive rights notices, and board resolutions.
- Represents skilled nursing and assisted living facility owners and operators in purchase, sale, financing, and private placement transactions for long-term care facilities.
- Counsels registered investment advisers in connection with the formation, structuring, offering, and ongoing operation of investment vehicles, including private equity, hedge, real estate, credit and direct lending funds, funds of one, and separately managed accounts.
- Drafts and negotiates partnership, management, side letters subscription, transfer, and placement agent agreements, and offering memoranda on behalf of fund managers and general partners.
- Served as an extern to the Honorable Donald Nugent of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.