- Researches, drafts, and files various pleadings, dispositive motions, memoranda in support, and other documents in federal and state court.
- Drafts and responds to discovery requests, including requests for production of documents, requests for admissions, and interrogatories.
- Analyzes cases and prepares preliminary evaluations of client exposure and potential liability.
- Assists with the review and summary of discovery documents, and the management of case files from client intake through settlement, trial, or arbitration.
- Key member of team that successfully petitioned a federal agency to take corrective action regarding its bid requirements and resolicit bids.
- Key member of team in the appeal of a state agency’s bid award that was heard by the state’s board of contract appeals.
- Researches and drafts memoranda analyzing a broad range of complex legal issues.
- Previously served as a judicial law clerk to Magistrate Judge George J. Limbert of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, where he managed a docket of approximately 70 cases, drafted bench memoranda, prepared Opinions & Orders and Reports & Recommendations for civil and criminal cases, assisted in conducting mediations, and resolved disputes during all stages of litigation.