- Drafts a wide range of real estate documents, including: leases; assignments of leases; deeds; special deeds; closing checklists; title objective letters; tenant estoppel certificates; and subordination, non-disturbance, and attornment agreements.
- Assists with all aspects of the due diligence process in real estate transactions, including reviewing titles and surveys.
- Conducts legal research and prepares memoranda on a variety of topics, including historic tax credits, commercial and public finance, property taxes, and construction.
- Prepared a range of corporate documents, including board resolutions, officer resignations, and office certificates.
- Prepared a 50-state tax analysis with regard to how taxes are apportioned when selling a membership interest.
- Served as a Certified Legal Intern in the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic at the Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
- Served as a Law Clerk in the Appeals Unit of the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office, where she drafted appellate briefs on behalf of the State of Ohio and conducted legal research for active criminal cases in the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas.
- Served as a Probation Officer for the Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court, where she supervised adjudicated youth placed on community control and filed motions and maintained case files detailing appropriate, individualized interventions specific to each child.