- Drafts employer position statements in response to employee discrimination charges.
- Crafts position statements to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission addressing discrimination accusations against employers.
- Counsels clients in Ohio on fair housing compliance and tenant disputes.
- Reviews employee handbooks for legal compliance and efficacy of policies.
- Drafts and responds to discovery requests and composes pleadings.
- Counsels clients and legal partners on employee determination and retention decisions as well as relevant Title VII, ADEA, ADA, NLRA, FMLA, and FLSA issues.
- Conducts independent internal investigations of workplace misconduct.
- Coaches clients on deposition preparation and investigative interviews.
- Researches and drafts memoranda analyzing a broad range of complex legal issues.